Today, Wireless headphones have changed the way of listening music. The most of smartphone bundle comes with free in-ear headphone, but those headphones are not that better quality. One of the best features of the wireless headphone is it offers freedom from cable tangles and it also works on any phone with Bluetooth connection, so it doesn’t matter if your smartphone doesn’t feature headphone jack. If you have the best wireless headphone then you must be on right track.
Recently Apple has removed the headphone jack in the latest iPhone 7, people think this is the biggest revolution in the mobile tech industry to introduce wireless headphone. Some people think that wireless headphone means lesser quality sound, but that’s not true.
Nowadays, the wireless Bluetooth headphone sound quality is better than the wired headphone. If you are searching for best wireless headphone, you should be sure that the new wireless Bluetooth headphone is comfortable and fit your ear and provide the better sounds quality with every smartphone.
If you have decided to buy the new wireless headphone, we can help you to examine the best wireless Bluetooth headphone as per the online market research. We are presenting the list of top 5 best wireless headphones in the market now. Here, you have plenty of options and style available with the different prices.
Best Wireless Headphones 2018
1. SONY MDR-1000X: BUY NOW
Most of the people think that Sony MDR-1000X is the best wireless headphones. It sounds great, very comfortable and has some amazing features. You can quickly listen to mutes your audio and plays the outside world directly through your headphone, it is useful when you want to check your plans and other announcements. The black leather design of the headphone adds the very sexy look to your personality.
The captive touch controls of the headphone allow you to change tracks, manage volume and control background music by swiping and tapping on the right ear cup.
- aptX support
- 22-hour battery life
- Quick Listen mode
- Built-in mic for calls
- Over-ear headphones
- Capacitive touch controls
- Backup 3.5mm wired connection
- Adjustable active noise canceling
2. Jabra MOVE Wireless: Best Overall Wireless Headphones: BUY NOW
If you are looking for the best overall wireless headphones then the Jabra MOVE Wireless is the best available option for you. This is also one of the cheapest wireless headphones with low weight. It uses the lightweight stainless steel headband which is very comfortable. Jabra MOVE Wireless comes with matt-textured plastic Earcups, you can find the Bluetooth switch in the right earcup of the headphone. There is also multifunctional button let you manage play & pause music from your headphones.
- Listen to your tunes and never miss a call
- Ultra-lightweight and adjustable headband fits all head-types
- Durable stainless steel headband and dirt resistant fabric for life on the move
- Connects to all Bluetooth ready devices – phones, computers, tablets and more; includes optional cord so you can use your headphones on flights
- Up to 8 hours talk time/music time and up to 12 days standby time
3. BOSE QUIETCOMFORT 35: BUY NOW
BOSE QUIETCOMFORT 35 is one of the most comfortable wireless headphone by Bose. Bose have the great history of making headphones. One of the best specialty of Bose’s headphones is all are noise canceling, and the QC35. If you don’t like the Sony MDR-1000X control then you would love the traditional physical buttons of the QC35s.
There is also some cons of this wireless headphone is it can’t support aptX and there is no turn off the ANC option available in this wireless Bluetooth headphones. it doesn’t sound better as we compare to Sony MDR-1000X.
- 20-hour battery life
- Built-in mic for calls
- Over-ear headphones
- Active noise cancelling
- Playback and volume buttons
- 5mm to 3.5mm removable cable
4. JAYBIRD X3: BUY NOW
JAYBIRD X3 is one of the super and secure best wireless Bluetooth headphone offers great sound and long-lasting battery. If you are looking for the best wireless headphone for running or workout or gym time, you should love this headphones design. With a shrunken design of this headphone, you can easily wear this headphone as per your preference in with helmet or without a helmet.
This wireless headphone has the best sound quality ever for the best running and sports even if your headphone is connected to any other smartphone.
- Multiple fit and wearing options
- In-line remote and microphone
- Pair to two devices simultaneously
- Pair two Jaybird X3 to the same device
- 8-hour battery life
5. Creative Sound Blaster Jam: Best Budget Wireless Headphone: BUY NOW
The wireless headphone in just $50 sounds great? Yes, it’s true. Creative Sound Blaster Jam is one of the best budget-friendly wireless headphones. This wireless headphone support both Bluetooth 4.1 and NFC, you can get connected with your phone in the range around 30 feet with this best wireless headphones. It offers up to 12 hours of battery life with 3.7 V 200mAh lithium-ion battery capacity after that you can charge with USB cable.
The sound quality of this wireless headphone is pretty great and powered by 32 mm NeoDymium drivers. The bass can help to enormous when you manage the bass boost switch and mids are better, even if there is muddying when you push the volume button. So, if you have the limited budget then you must go with this wireless headphone.
- Ergonomic fit with soft ear cushions to ensure comfort and long listening hours
- Made of exceptionally lightweight materials to minimize bulk and increase mobility
- Extended Bluetooth playback – Get up to 12 hours of wireless audio streaming with the Sound Blaster JAM
- One-tap bass enhancement – Instantly add punch to your music with a single tap on the ear cup of the headset
- Convenient charging – Simply charge the Sound Blaster JAM via USB through a PC/Mac