Best Bread Machines In 2018 – Buyers Ultimate Guide
The importance of getting ready our food has become very imperative these days as we all know that ready-made and commercially-produced items are packed with preservatives and other harmful components. As bread is one of the usual foods that we serve on our dinner table, it is only proper that we are sure of its health benefits for our family.
Luckily, we can now bake our bread at home with the help of some of the best bread makers today. These are simple appliances that can make basic white bread, wheat bread, gluten free bread and other types of recipes like cookies, pastries, and cakes. Their versatility also allows them to make the dough, jams, dressings, salsas, meatloaf, and so much more.
Listed below are the top 5 bread machines on the market today. We came up with the list by looking at the overall features of said appliances, and then we compared them against each other. Check out: Best Baby Food Maker
We also investigated what consumers are saying about these products; and weighed the pros and cons of each one of them. And because the price is also an important factor, we also considered that.
Rest assured that these are all top-rated products; so you can’t go wrong with purchasing any of them. You can take our word for it.
Best Bread Machines In 2018
1. Panasonic SD YD250 – The Only Bread Maker with Yeast Dispenser
This is an affordable and practical bread machine, that’s why we chose it to be the number 1 product on our top 5 list. It is also among the bestselling bread makers at Amazon.com. While other brands and models can only make two loaf sizes, the SD YD250 can make three sizes of bread, up to a maximum of 2.5 pounds.
- Large Capacity – It can bake a 2.5-pound bread.
- Automatic Yeast Dispenser – It can automatically add in the yeast on your recipes.
- Fast – It can make basic white bread in 2 hours.
- Versatile – You can make bread, cakes, jams, dough, and more.
- Easy to Use – All you need to do is combine the ingredients and the unit will take care of the rest.
- Not Messy – Its non-stick bread pan makes it easy to clean.
- Consistent Texture – The end results are always soft and fluffy.
- There’s No Viewing Window – Panasonic designed a non-window breadmaker to allow for the even distribution of heat (and better results).
- Quite Big and Bulky – Very small kitchens may not be able to accommodate this unit properly.
2. Zojirushi BB-PAC20 Home Bakery Virtuoso – Simply the Best Zoji
The Home Bakery Virtuoso is considered to be the best Zojirushi bread machine; and it landed on the number 2 spot in our top 5 bread makers. It is a little expensive, yes, but this manufacturer is known for making high quality and durable products. This model is ideal for prominent families and bread lovers since it is capable of making large sizes of loaves of bread. You can set the unit up to make 1.5 or the 2-pound loaf of bread per setting.
- Variety of Bread – It can make regular bread as well as Gluten Free bread recipes.
- Quiet – You will barely hear any noise during operation.
- Easy to Follow Instructions – It comes with a manual and a DVD video instruction.
- Even Crust – The additional heater on the lid provides for an even and attractive color of the crust.
- Normal Shaped Loaf – It comes with a rectangular bread pan.
- Occupies a Lot of Space – This model is quite bulky, so make sure that you have enough counter space to accommodate it.
3. Breville BBM800XL – The Only Bread Machine with Automatic Fruit and Nut Dispenser
As one of the most versatile bread making machines for 2015, this model boasts of 4 loaf sizes; so you can choose to make 1, 1.5, 2, or 2.5 loaves of bread with it. Those who are into adding fruits and nuts in bread recipes will also appreciate its fruit and nut dispenser feature. This way, such sensitive ingredients can be automatically added at the right time to produce the best results.
- Quiet – The beeping alarms are tolerable.
- Capacity – It can make 4 different sizes of bread to suit your particular needs and preferences.
- Customizable – You can customize the size, crust, amount of fruits and nuts, etc.
- Good-looking – It has a stainless steel casing.
- Easy to monitor – The control panel is easy to read and there’s a light inside the oven too.
- Small dispenser – You might find the automatic dispenser to be quite small especially if you like putting in fruits and nuts to a lot of your bread recipes.
4. Sunbeam 5891 – Fast, Versatile and Affordable
Budget-conscious people, this bread machine is for you! The Sunbeam 5891 is one of the most inexpensive models of bread makers, but it’s functional and versatile. Just like the Zojirushi BB PAC-20, it can also make, and sizes of loaves, 1.5 and 2 pounds per set. And you can choose from 3 crust shades too – light, medium, and dark.
- Compact – This model has a compact design, and will, therefore, fit in small countertops.
- Warranty – It comes with a 1-year warranty against factory defects and quality.
- Inexpensive – You can get this unit anywhere from $60 to $80.
- Quiet – It gives off minimal noise during operation.
- Easy to Clean – It comes with a non-stick pan.
- Fast – It can bake bread in as fast as 1 hour.
- The crust is Too Dark – Choosing the dark setting can result in having a thick coat that has a dark brown appearance.
5. Zojirushi BB-HAC10 – Compact and Multi-Functional
Another Zojirushi bread maker made it in our top 5 list; and we believe it’s well deserving of the position. The BB HAC-10 is a small and compact type of bread machine, and it can only make one size of bread (1 pound). Still, it’s as powerful and versatile as the other popular models of Zoji machines and is also capable of making different types of recipes.
- Compact – Even small kitchen counters can accommodate this bread maker.
- Efficient and Economical – Having a 1-pound loaf means not having too many leftovers.
- There’s a Rapid Bake Cycle – Using the rapid bake mode will enable the unit to produce a loaf of bread in just about an hour and a half.
- Easy to Use – It uses a non-stick paddle and pan; the bread slides off easily from the container when the.
- Practical – It’s the reasonable size for a small family and it can be kept in the kitchen cabinet too.
- Noticeable Hole – The hole from the kneading paddle is quite noticeable on the finished product as the final outcome is just a small-sized bread.
Now you can choose it any one of in above listed top 5 list of the best bread makers in 2018 will provide you with a lot of options when picking the right type of appliance for your needs. We suggest heeding our recommendation and choosing from our collection as these are the best brands and models of bread-making machines out there. Getting remarkable else could factually result in disaster; and you might regret your buy.