Best Home Air Purifier 2019: Top 5 Best Air Purifier You Can Buy Now
Only the best air purifier can protect your home from dirt and dust. If you are here, you must be searching for the best home air purifier that can keep the dust down and my dirty home cleaner. You can find here, the best air purifier 2019 than you can buy now.
Today, most of the people are buying air purifier in hope to reduce the chances of asthma and some allergies. There is more than the air purifier can do, it can improve your home air quality by reducing dirt like cigarette smoke and pet dirt.
Which is best air purifier? How to choose the best home air purifier? Most of the people are searching on websites about the best air purifier. It is enough. You can find here the list of the top 5 best air purifier 2017 with the review, which can help you to reduce dust and consume fresh air.
Before moving on to buy the best air purifier, you just need to follow some simple step at your home to minimize indoor air pollution.
- Vacuum often and thoroughly with a vacuum with HEPA filtration.
- Ban smoking indoors.
- Maintain your heating and cooling equipment and change air filters regularly.
- Minimize use of candles and wood fires.
- Use exhaust fans in kitchen, bath, and laundry areas.
- Don’t store chemicals, solvents, glues, or pesticides near your living quarters.
- If pollen or related allergies keep you from opening windows, run your air conditioner or forced-air cooling system with a clean air filter.
Best Home Air Purifier In 2019
1. O-ION B-1000 Ionizer
O-Ion B-1000 Permanent Filter Ionic Air Purifier Pro Ionizer with UV-C Sanitizer is one of the top rated and cheapest Air Purifier for home and office. If you are looking for the Best Air Purifier under $100, this is the best choice for you. This Air Purifier does not just remove dust and allergies, it also kills germs and bacteria.
- Affordable price
- Recommended for small and medium-sized room
- Uses 3 highly effective air purification technologies
- Low energy consumption – only 7.2 watts
- Adjustable 2-speed fan
- Quiet operation
- No real downsides to this product
2. GermGuardian AC5000E 3-in-1 Air Cleaner
GermGuardian AC5000E 3-in-1 Air Cleaner Air Purifier can do True HEPA Filter, UV-C Sanitizer, Allergen and Odor Reduction. It uses 3-in 1 cleaning techniques to clear pollutions and make healthy environment. All three techniques and more features are below:
- Highly effective.
- Silent operation.
- Plastic odor on new systems.
- Very bright UV-C light
3. Honeywell HPA300 True HEPA Allergen Remover
Honeywell HPA300 True HEPA Allergen Remover Air Purifier can use the True HEPA Filter and Carbon Filter to clean the air of dust, allergens, smoke, and odors from your house. The reason of this Air Purifier in our best home air purifier list of 2017 because it is the number one brand recommended by allergists.
- Carbon pre-filter removes unpleasant huge
- Able to tackle particles as small as 0.3 microns
- Can remove up to 99.97% of airborne particles
- Recommended for areas of up to 465 square feet
- Easy to use due to electronic controls
- Features an operation timer
- Backed up by a 5-year warranty
- No air-quality sensor
- Filters are of a mediocre quality
- Gas and odor removal pre-filter must be purchased separately
4. Rabbit Air MinusA2
Rabbit Air MinusA2 Air Purifier is one of the best rated Air Purifier from all other Air Purifier. It is also one of the most expensive Air Purifier. This Air Purifier is the best choice for those who are searching for the best home air purifier. Check amazing features of Rabbit Air MinusA2 Air Purifier below:
- Free Wall Mount Kit
- Custom Filter
- Child And Pet Proof
- 5 Year Warranty
- Struggles With Odor Removal
5. Holmes HAP242-NUC Desktop Air Purifier
Holmes HAP242-NUC Desktop Air Purifier is also listed in the best Air Purifier 2017, it is also one of the cheapest best home Air Purifier today. This Air Purifier is very small and lightweight, so you can put it on ant table, desk or any stand. The use of this Air Purifier is not up to a home purpose, you can use in the office and also in traveling. Check out more features of Holmes HAP242-NUC Desktop Air Purifier below:
- Noiseless operation at lowest speed setting
- User-friendly, portable, replaceable filters
- Less annual maintenance cost, including routine filter replacement (if any) and operating costs.
- Low filter costs.
- Includes an ionizer with least ozone production.
- Has a carrying handle.
- Washable pre-filters to trap larger particles.
- Unable to eliminate dust, smoke, and pollen at lowest speed setting which can result in discomfort at night time.