Looking for the Best Portable Battery Charger for your phone? There are a number of Best Portable Chargers are available, here’s the best collection of Portable battery packs for your iPhone or Android Phone.
Today, people can’t live without a smartphone, they are capturing their every moment with the smartphone. So, your smartphone has limited battery life, it’s not possible to take the charger everywhere you go. You need to keep your device alive as long as you can, there is the only way to live long the battery of your phone is Best Portable Charger.
The best solution to keep your phone alive is buying Best Portable Charger for your phone. Today, most of the smartphone comes with lack a user-replaceable battery, so portable battery charger is the best solution. We’ve got the list of some of the Best Portable Charger of 2017 that you can buy now for your iPhone or Android device to long run.
If you are really searching for the Best Portable Battery Charger, you can find here updated list of top 10 Best Portable Charger 2017 with latest released Portable Charger.
Best Portable Charger 2018
|1.Anker PowerCore+||20,100 mAh||$65.99|
|2.RAVPower External Power Bank||20,100 mAh||$48.99|
|3.Flux Portable Charger||4,000mAh||$30|
|4.Vinsic External Battery Pack||20,000 mAh||$32.95|
|5.EasyAcc External Power Bank||20,000 mAh||$30.99|
|6.Power Banks RAVPower Portable Charger||26,800 mAh||$44.99|
|7.Xiaomi Mi Power Bank Pro||10,000 mAh||$31.98|
|8.Anker PowerCore Slim||5,000 mAh||$29.99|
|9.iNice Mini Power Bank||3,000 mAh||$16.99|
|10.OUTXE Rugged Power Bank||16,000 mAh||$39.99|
1. Anker PowerCore+ 20,100 mAh [ Best Rated Portable Charger]: Buy Now
Anker PowerCore+ is one of the most popular portable chargers today with some different of varieties ranging from slim, ultra-portable ones, to those like the PowerCore+. The Anker Portable Charger has a capacity of 20,100 mAh that can charge your smartphone or tablet number of times. Check out more available features of Anker PowerCore+ below:
- MacBook Compatibility: In addition to standard functionality, USB-C port makes it compatible with the new MacBook 2015/2016 (not MacBook Pro), charging at 5V/3A. Note: Included USB-C cable can only be used to recharge PowerCore+.
- Ultra-High Capacity: With a capacity of 20100 mAh, it can fully charge one MacBook 2015, one iPhone and one iPad Air 2 on a single charge.
- User-Friendly: Its compact size, LED Power Wheel, premium components and aluminum-alloy case make it easily portable, durable and user-friendly.
- What You Get: PowerCore+ 20100 USB-C power bank, 60cm USB to USB-C cable, 90cm USB-C to USB-C cable, welcome guide, travel pouch
2. RAVPower External Power Bank 20,100 mAh: Buy Now
RAVPower External Power Bank of one another choice of people that has the capacity of 20,100 mAh and available in limited options. This Portable Charger has the same battery capacity like Anker, but the price is quite different. This is the of the Best Portable Charger of 2017 with three USB ports, including a USB-C port and one that supports Qualcomm QuickCharge 3.0 fast charging capabilities. There is also four LED indicators let you know how much charge is left on the power bank, and charging it is quite fast as well with a QC 3.0 charger.
RAVPower External Power Bank Features
- First External Battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 technology
- 0 Is Just Better Than 2.0: Compared to QC 2.0, QC 3.0 has 15% greater charging efficiency, charges up to 27% faster, and reduces power consumption by up to 45%.
- Type-C Input and Output
- Smooth ebony varnish with 4-LED battery level indicator
3. Flux Portable Charger [Best Slimmest Portable Charger]: Buy Now
If you are looking for slimmest and pocket-sized Best Portable Battery Charger, the Flux Portable Charger is one of the best selection for you. This Portable Charger has 4000 mAh battery capacity and features with two built-in cables, a Micro USB cable, and an MFi-certified Lightning cable. There’s also a Micro-USB port for charging, which comes with a short Micro USB to USB cable. You can charge your iPhone or Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge in a couple of hours.
Flux Portable Charger Features
- Best portable phone charger selling in 70+ countries
- One of the slimmest portable chargers we’ve come across
- Ultra-thin and sleek design
- Built-in cords for iPhone and Android
- Fits in your pocket and resists drops
4. Vinsic External Battery Pack [Best Portable Battery Charger with 20,000 mAh]: Buy Now
Vinsic External Battery Pack has 20,000 mAh battery capacity just like Anker, but it is of the cheapest portable charger compare to Anker and RAVPower. It included three USB ports, including a USB-C port and one that supports Qualcomm QuickCharge 3.0 fast charging capabilities. This is one of the best portable iPhone chargers now, it can take the only half hour to charge your iPhone 72%.
Vinsic External Battery Pack Features
- Quick Charger & Type C & Smart USB Outputs
- The easy-to-read digital screen shows the remaining capacity when you touch the screen lightly. Unique and ergonomic design.
- SIX Security Protection: over-temperature protection, over-current protection, over-voltage protection, input over-current protection, short-circuit protection, ripple control.
- Safe to use. Also, it is reliable 18 months warranty.
5. EasyAcc External Portable Battery Charger 20,000 mAh: Buy Now
EasyAcc External Portable Charger is one of the fastest ever charger has a capacity of 20,000 mAh with four USB ports to charge multiple devices at the same time, with one of them supporting Qualcomm QuickCharge 3.0 fast charging capabilities. It can charge your iPhone 7 for over 6 times, or an iPad mini 3 twice.
EasyAcc External Portable Charger Features
- Fastest Ever Recharge
- Universal Compatibility: Featuring both the Quick Charge 3.0 and Smart Charge technologies, the charger is compatible with most USB devices
- Quality Cells & Safe Use
- Bright Flashlight
6. Power Banks RAVPower Portable Charger 26,800 mAh [Newest Portable Battery Charger 2017]: Buy Now
Power Banks RAVPower Portable Charger is one of the latest Best Portable Charger 2017 with capacity of 26,800 mAh uses the 2A Input, iSmart Technology 2.0 that can charge Smartphones Tablets and More-Black.
RAVPower Portable Charger features
- Capable of charging a Nintendo Switch while it is being Sleeping mode. 13 Hour Charging for 9 Day Use: Pack this monster-powered triple-port USB charger on your trips and enjoy 9 day portable power after only 13 hours of charging.
- Charge 3 Devices Simultaneously: Quickly power 3 devices with an impressive 5.5A current, or adapt to their individual charging needs with a 2.4A output for optimized efficiency
- 2A Twice as Rapid Charging: DC 5V/2A input is twice as fast as normal DC 5V/1A input power banks to save 50% of your recharge time
- Improved Safety Technology
- Intuitive Battery Level Indicators:Press the Power Button to keep track of your battery life with indicators in 25% increments.
7. Xiaomi Mi Power Bank Pro 10,000 mAh [Best Budget-Friendly Portable Charger 2017]: Buy Now
Xiaomi Mi Power Bank is one of the cheapest Portable Battery Charger of 2017 with the capacity of 10,000 mAh. It comes with a single USB port with support for Qualcomm QuickCharge 3.0 fast charging capabilities.
Xiaomi Mi Power Bank Pro Features
- Two-way 18W fast charge; 12.58mm thin unabated; high-density lithium polymer batteries
- Optimized charging/discharging efficiency up to 93% conversion rate; USB-C connector
- The water and corrosion-resistant surface is rigidly designed for everyday use
- Slimmer, safer, premium lithium-ion polymer batteries sourced from reputable suppliers
- Adjustable pupil & sight distance
8. Anker PowerCore Slim 5,000 mAh [Best Slimmest Portable Charger 2017]: Buy Now
If you need pocket-sized best portable charger, you just buy this. This is one of the slimmest Portable Battery Charger ever has dimensions of 124.5 x 63.5 x 10.2 mm, 126 grams. This device comes with 5,000 mAh battery capacity which is good enough to charge the smartphone. The device comes with a single USB port that takes advantage of PowerIQ technology to allow for the fastest charge possible.
Anker PowerCore Slim portable charger feature
- Join the 20 million+ powered by America’s leading USB charging brand.
- Designed for Smartphones
- Supreme Portability: It is slimline, light design that ensures it slips unnoticed into your pocket or pack.
- Award-Winning: Received the prestigious Red Dot Design Award for its innovative and user-friendly design. And a finalist in IDEA, the International Design Excellence Awards.
- PowerCore Slim 5000, travel pouch, Micro-USB cable, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
9. iNice Mini Power Bank 3,000 mAh [Cheapest Portable Charger]: Buy Now
iNice Mini Power Bank don’t have more battery capacity, but its 3,000 mAh battery capacity is good enough alive your smartphone. The device has a lightning port cable and a micro USB cable are attached to the device, and slot into the body.
iNice Mini Power Bank features
- Pocket-sized and super lightweight, you can easily pack into your bag, pocket or wallet and take it wherever you go.
- Fully Compatible to charge iPhone 7/7plus/6s/6s Plus /SE /6 /6 Plus /5S /5C /5/ iPad, Samsung Galaxy S7 / S6 / S7 Edge / S6 Edge, LG, HTC and more.
- With built-in lighting & micro-USB cable, convenient and no worries for searching for Lightning or Micro USB cables when you need a charge.
- Provide a comprehensive protection for your power bank and cellphone.
10. OUTXE Rugged Power Bank 16,000 mAh: Buy Now
If you are travel addict, you must buy this OUTXE Rugged Power Bank with the capacity of 16,000 mAh. This is the Best Portable Battery Charger when you like to go for outing with friends and traveling to different places. You can charge your phone multiple times with this portable charger. This device comes with an IP67 rating for dust and water resistance, and it is also shock resistant.
This device also includes a solar panel for making it environment-friendly. It has a bright flashlight with three modes – normal, SOS, and strobe to use in the emergency.