Best Portable Charger 2018: Power Up Your Phone With Best Portable Battery Charger
Looking for the Best Portable Battery Charger for your phone? There are a number of Best Portable Chargers are available, here’s the best collection of Portable battery packs for your iPhone or Android Phone.
Today, people can’t live without a smartphone, they are capturing their every moment with the smartphone. So, your smartphone has limited battery life, it’s not possible to take the charger everywhere you go. You need to keep your device alive as long as you can, there is the only way to live long the battery of your phone is Best Portable Charger.
The best solution to keep your phone alive is buying Best Portable Charger for your phone. Today, most of the smartphone comes with lack a user-replaceable battery, so portable battery charger is the best solution. We’ve got the list of some of the Best Portable Charger of 2017 that you can buy now for your iPhone or Android device to long run.
If you are really searching for the Best Portable Battery Charger, you can find here updated list of top 10 Best Portable Charger 2017 with latest released Portable Charger.
Best Portable Charger 2018
1. Anker PowerCore+ 20,100 mAh [ Best Rated Portable Charger]
Anker PowerCore+ is one of the most popular portable chargers today with some different of varieties ranging from slim, ultra-portable ones, to those like the PowerCore+. The Anker Portable Charger has a capacity of 20,100 mAh that can charge your smartphone or tablet number of times. Check out more available features of Anker PowerCore+ below:
- High Capacity
- Very Small Size
- Solid Build
- LED Capacity Indicators
2. RAVPower External Power Bank 20,100 mAh
RAVPower External Power Bank of one another choice of people that has the capacity of 20,100 mAh and available in limited options. This Portable Charger has the same battery capacity like Anker, but the price is quite different. This is the of the Best Portable Charger of 2017 with three USB ports, including a USB-C port and one that supports Qualcomm QuickCharge 3.0 fast charging capabilities. There is also four LED indicators let you know how much charge is left on the power bank, and charging it is quite fast as well with a QC 3.0 charger.
- It has a High Power Capacity that can charge devices many times over. Especially smartphones.
- 3 Charging port mean that you can charge devices at the same time.
- The Type-C port can be used as a Input and Output.
- It’s Large and Heavy, so it’s best to just set it down and use it.
3. Flux Portable Charger [Best Slimmest Portable Charger]
If you are looking for slimmest and pocket-sized Best Portable Battery Charger, the Flux Portable Charger is one of the best selection for you. This Portable Charger has 4000 mAh battery capacity and features with two built-in cables, a Micro USB cable, and an MFi-certified Lightning cable. There’s also a Micro-USB port for charging, which comes with a short Micro USB to USB cable. You can charge your iPhone or Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge in a couple of hours.
- Aluminum finish
- Ugly button
4. Vinsic External Battery Pack [Best Portable Battery Charger with 20,000 mAh]
Vinsic External Battery Pack has 20,000 mAh battery capacity just like Anker, but it is of the cheapest portable charger compare to Anker and RAVPower. It included three USB ports, including a USB-C port and one that supports Qualcomm QuickCharge 3.0 fast charging capabilities. This is one of the best portable iPhone chargers now, it can take the only half hour to charge your iPhone 72%.
- Has lots of charging options from Fast standard charging, Quick Charge 3.0 and USB Type-C
- Uses a LCD Display to show power capacity and the display is touch screen, so you can tap it to turn it off and on
- Has Enough capacity to charge smartphones plenty of times, and iPads can charge 1.5-2 times.
- Recharging is fast with its use of two input ports, as the Micro-USB uses Quick Charge and the USB-C used as a input has a 5V/3.0A recharging speed
- The conversion rate could be better to provide more Output Capacity
5. EasyAcc External Portable Battery Charger 20,000 mAh
EasyAcc External Portable Charger is one of the fastest ever charger has a capacity of 20,000 mAh with four USB ports to charge multiple devices at the same time, with one of them supporting Qualcomm QuickCharge 3.0 fast charging capabilities. It can charge your iPhone 7 for over 6 times, or an iPad mini 3 twice.
- Has 4 charging ports, with the use of Quick Charge and USB-C being two of them
- The standard ports have a charging rate of 5V/3.0A
- Recharging speed is very fast as you can use the Micro-USB and USB-C input ports at the same time
- The entire power bank is made of plastic, instead of Aluminum which would have been more fitting for such a powerful portable charger
6. Power Banks RAVPower Portable Charger 26,800 mAh [Newest Portable Battery Charger 2018]
Power Banks RAVPower Portable Charger is one of the latest Best Portable Charger 2017 with capacity of 26,800 mAh uses the 2A Input, iSmart Technology 2.0 that can charge Smartphones Tablets and More-Black.
- High Capacity that can charge smartphones numerous amount of times. Same goes for tablets. This power bank can last for days.
- Fast charging, with each port being able to deliver 2.4 Amps and a total Output Current of 5.8A.
- A great design that’s easy to use, and allows you to charge 3 devices at once.
- The Output power capacity can fall severely is you’re charging at many devices at once at high speeds.
- It’s Heavy and Big. As a result it’s best to set it down and use it.
7. Xiaomi Mi Power Bank Pro 10,000 mAh [Best Budget-Friendly Portable Charger 2018]
Xiaomi Mi Power Bank is one of the cheapest Portable Battery Charger of 2017 with the capacity of 10,000 mAh. It comes with a single USB port with support for Qualcomm QuickCharge 3.0 fast charging capabilities.
- Sleek, durable design
- Up to 18W output
- USB-C input for recharging
- 10,000mAh battery size
- Includes Micro-USB and USB-C combo cable
- No USB-PD (won’t fast charge Pixel phones)
- Can’t charge devices via USB-C port
8. Anker PowerCore Slim 5,000 mAh
If you need pocket-sized best portable charger, you just buy this. This is one of the slimmest Portable Battery Charger ever has dimensions of 124.5 x 63.5 x 10.2 mm, 126 grams. This device comes with 5,000 mAh battery capacity which is good enough to charge the smartphone. The device comes with a single USB port that takes advantage of PowerIQ technology to allow for the fastest charge possible.
- Very Slim and Small Design
- Strong Structure with a Rubber molding covering the entire power bank
- 2 Amp Output Charging and Input Charging
- Great User experience with it being able to stack up against your smartphone and fitting it into a pocket
- The capacity will most likely last a Single Day
- Can Heat Up during charging
9. iNice Mini Power Bank 3,000 mAh
iNice Mini Power Bank don’t have more battery capacity, but its 3,000 mAh battery capacity is good enough alive your smartphone. The device has a lightning port cable and a micro USB cable are attached to the device, and slot into the body.
- Built-In Lighting Charging Cable
- 2.4A USB Port
- Slow charging with Lightning Connector
10. OUTXE Rugged Power Bank 16,000 mAh
If you are travel addict, you must buy this OUTXE Rugged Power Bank with the capacity of 16,000 mAh. This is the Best Portable Battery Charger when you like to go for outing with friends and traveling to different places. You can charge your phone multiple times with this portable charger. This device comes with an IP67 rating for dust and water resistance, and it is also shock resistant. This device also includes a solar panel for making it environment-friendly. It has a bright flashlight with three modes – normal, SOS, and strobe to use in the emergency.
- Bright flashlight with option SOS feature.
- Quick recharge if you use two ports.
- Can top off your battery power with integrated solar panel.
- Solar charging requires a lot of time.
- At 18.5 ounces, it’s heavy.