Best Soundbars Under $100: 2018 Buyer’s Guide
Are you looking for buying best soundbar for your living room then here’s the right place to find. Here’s we gone a show you the different choice of the best Soundbars under $100.
Mostly, people have spent their free time on TV’s, movies, shows and other things that to do but it didn’t happy with the sound. So when I search out the list of best quality sound speakers that truly good to play audio. So based on these days you should prefer some best manufacturers that built quality Soundbars and with it’s easy to fit in your bedrooms. If you love to listen to music, then the soundbar is the best option to buy.
However, can see in the market, it has quite a few variations. So in this condition, we have collected some our best of soundbar in this article, and have listed all of them with its basics and superior features. So let’s show you the list of the best soundbar under $100 and easy to pick and add new music experience at your home.
Best Soundbars under $100
1. TaoTronics Sound Bar
If you are an online streamer, then it’s best option to buy wireless soundbar that offers no extra frills like a Dolby Atmos and any additional support? So Wireless Bluetooth Sound Bar is developed by TaoTronics that is a 34-inch 2.0 channel audio sound bar with two inactive radiators with four full ranges of high-quality speakers. By the way, buying this wired or wireless connections of TaoTronics, and it has a touch control and even remote control. Here TaoTronics Wireless Bluetooth Sound Bar is built-in optical, 3.5mm, Coaxial, and RCA AUX input.
- Very complex-free connection to enjoy the hassle-free connection.
- It’s got great sound without any fuss of the wires.
- 33 feet of wireless connection.
- It has no visual volume level indicator to control easily.
- It has the limited bass response.
2. AwesomeWare Home Theater Soundbar
After next best soundbar is called AwesomeWare, this sound bar adopts dual bass diaphragms to give loud and vivid sound with most powerful technology. It’s come with both- -Wired and Wireless Bluetooth Home Theater Soundbar equipped with Bluetooth 4.0+ EDR technology. By using remote, you can control the other options and also use TF card as well. In the speaker has come with 15-inches compact body with the accessible design.
- Very easy to control with AUX, USB, and TF card input.
- Great bold sound effect.
- Amazing sound of home theatre like sound quality.
- You can relish your good time wherever you want in your home.
- It’s doesn’t hold a charge for a longer time.
- It doesn’t support the older version of the TV.
3. AmazonBasics Sound Bar
By next brand of the sound bar is called AmazonBasics. It’s especially offers Sound Bar Under $100 and is 31-inches full-size and offers 2.0 channel sound bar with digital remote control. It has a cool designed to deliver the best audio quality by using it with TV. It’s has built-in with the Bluetooth technology supports flawless streaming from the Bluetooth enabled devices. It has two full ranges of stereo speakers that take crystal clear sound. There are three sound modes which you can easy to change and listen.
- It workings with most of the Bluetooth enabled device.
- It has excellent audio range is up to 90 dB of expansive sound.
- Easy to install.
- It sometimes discharges a derision sound.
- Sound quality is poor.
- The control cord has a humongous plug that is hard to connect.
4. Meidong Soundbar with Bluetooth Wireless
If you are looking for the best seamless soundbar that suits their style then this Meidong Soundbar is a perfect choice to buy and it comes with Wireless Bluetooth configuration. It has a 43-inch big sound bar has 40 watts of speakers for the in-depth bass presentation and no bend sound. You can use the wireless or wired speaker. It can set up using different ways of installation. It has an up to date slim design with remote control for smooth function.
- Too good soundbar.
- It’s is crafted for the premium sound quality
- It is easy to connect.
- It has built-in optical, RCA, AUX, and Bluetooth mode to connect the devices.
- It makes a perfect home theatre look.
- There are unstressed 18-months of warranty and friendly customer service.
- It doesn’t work well with the Netflix.
- You frequently need to modify the settings from Dolby 5.1 to regular.
5. AwesomeWare 2.0 Channel Bluetooth Soundbar
Now, what’s next? The AwesomeWare 2.0 Channel Bluetooth Soundbar is come with the quality of the easy and packed in good design, it also has 2.0 Channel Bluetooth Soundbar Under $100 so you should easy to play your favorite audio and music. And it is just 29.5 inches big is for you. Conversely, it has built-in two speakers with 25 watts of power. The channel of the home surround sound system can use as wired speaker and wireless as well. It also supports AUX, optical, and USB connection. And it’s comes with the rubberized antiskid support and LED light pointer with a responsive button. You can also check out their pros and cons like below.
- Yes, it’s the excellent combination of the TV.
- Very advanced sound quality of the TV.
- They also offer great video games playing experience.
- It’s the best choice for living room and bedroom too.
- The looks are not that attractive.
- It didn’t support Smartphones.
6. Dalpong Wired and Wireless Bluetooth TV-Sound Bar
The powerful and dashing looking soundbar is called Dalpong. It is a powerful and clear speaker for TV as it has 80 dB of room filling crystal clear sound. It comes with the Wired and Wireless Bluetooth TV-Sound Bar and has anti-noise technology with latest 4.0+ EDR Bluetooth surround system. Also, It can be controlled with offer controls on it or with the remote control. It has very flexible placing with the smart and portable design which suits like beautiful home decoration.
- It has 30-days of the full refund policy.
- It’s quality sound offers.
- The brand offers excellent customer service.
- It also has AUX, Bluetooth, and TF card input.
- It is extraordinary with most of the Bluetooth devices.
- It still can use for outdoor use as well.
- The sound quality is terrible.
- It is also terrible
7. YOUTHINK TV Sound Bar Wired and Wireless
If you are looking for the reputed brand, then YOUTHINK TV soundbar is best for you. And it’s best 32-inch of the soundbar offers dual speaker with 20 watts of sound. It’s a 2.0 channel wall-mountable soundbar can be prescribed with a remote control or with buttons on it. In the TV Sound Bar Wired and Wireless Under $100 has a graceful design to carry surround sound while you are using it in your living room.
- Great looking and unique appearance.
- It is pleasing to the eye and modern too.
- It is simple to set up.
- It’s best for living room or bedroom.
- It supports all the inputs like AUX, RCA, Optical, USB, and TF card input.
- Control the volume is little tricky.
8. LuguLake TV Soundbar Speaker System with Subwoofer
In this list of the best soundbar is LuguLake TV Soundbar. Yes, this soundbar speaker is from the LuguLake is different from the above listed because of this soundbar with a subwoofer. This TV Soundbar Speaker System with good quality Subwoofer Under $100 with great adjustable LED lights. The LuguLake TV Soundbar Speaker has also supported FM radio connectivity and USB reader. Its great compostable base speaker with sound bar has a lithium-ion rechargeable series of the battery that can last up to 10 hours.
- It’s popular a brand that offers friendly customer service.
- It’s great and with the manual for easy installation.
- It’s has an excellent bass enhance technology.
- Great built-in cradle firmly holds iPad and iPhone.
- Battery life too short
- Not quality plastic material.
- The Bluetooth range is even not good.
9. AmazonBasics 2.1 Channel Bluetooth Sound Bar with Built-In Subwoofer
While, it’s best alternative soundbar of the LuguLake. It’s a great 2.1 Channel Bluetooth Sound Bar with Built-In Subwoofer. And it’s built with 31.5-inch big sound bar get better for home-audio systems. It’s come with great supports of Bluetooth technology like v2.1 + EDR with A2DP and AVRCP. Also, it’s support streaming from different devices. It comes with good rang of-stereo speakers with up to 92 dB.
- There are three sound modes like News, Standard, and Movie.
- Great high-quality audio.
- Performance is great.
- It promotes easy installation.
- The sound quality is poor.
- It is suitable for a temporary solution.
10. Meidong Bluetooth Soundbar with Remote
By the way in the series of the best soundbars look out this brand Meidong again. It’s a similar Bluetooth Soundbar with Remote under $100. With great built 2.0 channels 30watt of sound bar has a come with the subwoofer. Also, it’s more one feature is syncing sound wirelessly or with using wire. It has an AUX and RCA input to deliver immersive surround sound experience. In the Bluetooth 4.2 technology, it supports most of the Bluetooth enabled devices.
- You can easy to control it and it’s built with two way with using remote or buttons on it.
- It offers 10 meters of wireless connection.
- The brand comes with 18 months of warranty.
- Very users friendly customer service.
- Their sound quality is good but it’s still for small rooms.
- It is suitable for a temporary solution.
That’s it, you should check out this list of the best soundbar system under $100 which is a first-rate list of this year of 2018. Keep the product neat and clean, and handle it with care. So which USB soundbar system are you going to buy? Write your feedback in the Comments section below.