Best GPS Triathlon Watches 
If you are looking to buy Triathlon Watches but you don’t decide it which one is best? Then here’s we will show you the best GPS Triathlon Watches 2018.
Nowadays people are most of the time spent on their smartphone, computers and some of the other activities. We don’t have enough time to care about our health & fitness in this busy world. But, thanks to the latest technology, we can now track our daily activities on the go using the Best GPS Triathlon Watches
This Triathlon Watches in the market to measure almost all like speed, distance, heart rate, pace and even altitude. If you are running or cycling or swimming, then it’s measure all your activities and get the result about your health. So let’s show you the best GPS Triathlon Watches of 2018.
Best GPS Triathlon Watches 2018
1. Garmin Forerunner 935 Running GPS
Garmin Forerunner 935 is the latest Addition of Garmin 735XT. It’s a Premium GPS running/triathlon watch with wrist-based heart rate. It makes a offers to advanced running and multisport and the Features as a comfortable watch you can wear all day, and it has an only 49 grams weight. Also, it has a very long battery life lasts up to 14 days but only a day when in GPS mode. It’s built-in barometer; altimeter and electronic compass help you keep your bearings. Also, it’s compatible with all platforms like iPhone, Android, Windows:
- Battery life is Good
- GPS locks on very fast when you’re out in about.
- non-back-lit screen
- HR 24/7 monitor is pretty accurate compared to a Basis.
- Customizable: Create your data screen, training modes (Almost any sport you can think of), recovery hours, etc. (you have a lot).
- Notifications (connecting your smartphone with this watch) are easy to read when they pop up during a run.
- Easy to Update Latest Version of OS
- The band fits nice without and rash or irritation.
- Option to add numerous widgets (weather, calendar, etc.).
- ANT+, Bt connection.
- GPS, Glonass, HR tracking work well
- it’s quite big
- Android software is terribad.
- High Price
2. TomTom Spark 3
TomTom Spark 3 is a sweat and waterproof GPS Triathlon Watch. It has a multisport mode tracks all your indoor and outdoor sports, including every run, cycle, swim and gym workout. Its best features are cardio tracking abilities and music. This watch has to build with heart rate monitor. Heart rate shows you the intensity of your training so you know when to push a little harder and when to ease off. And their Battery life is up to 3 weeks in non-gps mode and up to 5 hours with GPS and music on.
- Good Phone-free music
- Come with heart rate monitor
- Good GPS navigation system
- The Maze-like menu system
- Mediocre sound quality
- Patchy phone syncing
3. Suunto Spartan Ultra HR
The Suunto Spartan Ultra Titanium Watch takes an upscale makeover to the next-generation sports tracker and GPS navigation watch with its premium titanium bezel. In this Triathlon Watch has a advanced activity watch features 80 sport modes next to Heatmap navigation of common activity routes. For keeping tabs on your private performance and screening areas for improvement, the Spartan Ultra Titanium Watch syncs with Suunto's Movescount app. This GPS watch has to connect with your computer and smartphone with app and you can easy to compares your personal metrics against the best athletes in your age category, also working as a training program for your favorite sports and athletic disciplines.
- Hand assembled in Finland
- A battery provides up to 18 hours of GPS and HRM recording
- High-quality polyamide case with scratch resistant mineral glass
- GPS and GLONASS satellite support
- Store up to 20 Sports Profiles in the watch
- Chose from over 80 Sports Profiles on Suunto Movescount
- Manual addition of POI’s (Point of Interest) navigational waypoints, eg. Home, Camp, etc
- Bluetooth Suunto Smart belt (optional) store HR data while swimming
- 24/7 Activity Tracker with steps and calories
- Built-in accelerometer for speed/distance when in Treadmill mode
- IGNORE early criticisms ..
4. Polar V800 GPS Sports Watch
Another most popular ever GPS Triathlon Watch is called Polar V800 GPS Sports Watch and it has a advanced multisport GPS Watch for serious sports enthusiasts and professional athletes who want to reach peak performance. The watch has to built for track of your ride, run or hike measuring your speed, distance and route. It has easy to Create and customize profiles for different sports and get exactly the data and supervision you need for each activity. It’s also one best feature like Sync with the new Polar Flow web service to get access to an online training community and get even more out of your exercise. The V800 is waterproof up to 30 meters and can measure your heart rate even in water.
- Smart Notifications
- Inactivity alerts
- Free app+web service
- 24/7 Activity tracking
- Steps quality tracking
- Albeit pool swimming was somewhat unreliable.
5. Garmin vívoactive HR GPS
If you have the lowest budget and want to buy Triathlon Watch then Garmin vívoactive HR GPS Watch is best choice to buy. It has an Elevate wrist heart technology gives you heart rate all day and night without an additional strap, Heart rate monitoring seems to be pretty accurate. The step counter appears to be reasonably accurate. For something that has a decent sized display and 24/7 HR monitoring, and it has great battery life.
- It has full GPS tracking
- Good value
- Also, it has a long time battery life
- It’s Small frame
- Occasionally patchy notifications
- Limited apps library
6. Suunto Ambit3 Peak HR Running GPS
Suunto is a one of the best brand in the market which make a new advance GPS watch for advatures, travalers or swimmers. If you are one then it’s best choice for you because it’s built with altimeter, barometer, compass and GPS with 100 meter water resistance. Suunto Ambit3 peak delivers Stable and accurate altitude and weather information with full navigation in a robust casting. Also it has a one of the most competitive battery hours in the market, 200 hours with 1 minute accuracy. This Watch also Connect wirelessly to your smartphone and use the free Suunto Movescount App to adjust the watch on the go and visually enrich, relive and share your adventure.
- The GPS watch with advanced outdoor and multisport functions
- Smart mobile connection
- Enrich, relive and share your Moves
- Storm alert often don’t work
- Smart notification connectivity is spotty
This all are the best GPS Triathlon Watches 2018. If you are confused about to which one is best to buy, then don’t looks price just check their features and pick out instant. This all ultimate GPS watch for sports and adventure. It guides you every step of the way, as long as all you need to progress and stay safe on your quest. Connect your watch wirelessly to your smartphone and use their given App to adjust the watch on the go and visually enrich, relive and share your adventure. There is no better travel companion out there to make every move count.